WHATS IN/AROUND CARMINE TO DO?
- Round Top/Carmine Antique shows, fall and spring, with
Warrenton, Shelby and Marberger Farm antique shows scheduled concurrently.
- Cotton Gin Festival in Burton,
ususally the weekend after the Spring Round Top Antique shows.
- Local antique shops abound within walking distance.
- Winedale Shakespearean Theater
center, about 5 miles away.
- Orchestral and Chamber music performances at the International
Festival-Institute at Round Top. Special events such as Guitar Festival, Poetry Festival
and world renowned performing arts are also scheduled here. Performances are scheduled most
every weekend from April through October.
- Lake Fayette (Power Plant Lake...excellent Bass fishing!!), 20 minutes away
(We have room to park your boat.).
- Lake Sommerville, 20 minutes away.
- Many fine nearby
dining establishments, with bills of fare such as country "blue-plate"
specials, Italian, Cajun, country French and southwestern.
- Brenham country crafts, antiques
and dining, and Blue Bell - "the Little Creamery" tours.
- Washington on the Brazos State
Park & Museum.
- Antique Rose Emporium in
- Rocky Hill Mountain Bike Ranch
25 minutes away in Smithville.
- Austin less than 1 hour away.
[Current Offerings]-[Photos]-[Map]-[Local Attractions]-[Nearby Dining]-[Rates & Reservations]-[History]